Develop your client’s international marketing plan.It’s time to polish the international marketing plan from Weeks 1–3. The plan will include the following sections:
· Executive Summary:This summarizes major points of the plan.
· Introduction:Include a brief explanation of the company, product, and the country chosen for global expansion.
· Cultural Analysis:Briefly describe how the product fits your selected country’s culture.
o Include the following information about expansion into your particular country:
§ Geographic Research
§ Target Market Population and Demographics
§ Economic Research
§ Legal Research
§ Political Research
§ Government Considerations
§ Language Considerations
· Competitive Analysis:Include information about the brand’s competition.
o The 4 Ps of marketing
o Industry information
· Marketing Plan
o Marketing Objective
o Global Positioning Strategy
o Product Differentiation
o Advertising and Promotional Strategy
o Distribution Strategy
o Pricing Strategy
· References and Appendices