This paper circulates around the core theme of Develop budget to determine the cost of the ride per rider
Time of Announcement 9 months prior to the ride together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Identify the first, end, main and dependent activities for network diagram and durations from the following tasks:
- Tasks list:
The project includes the following:
Pre Announcement 129 months prior to ride
- Develop campaign to promote the ride
- Identify audience to promote the ride to
- Set up website for the registration
- Go to database with the announcement of the ride
- Confirm supplier availability of dates proposed
- Establish minimum and maximum numbers of riders to ensure ride is within field of tolerance
- Develop budget to determine the cost of the ride per rider
Time of Announcement 9 months prior to the ride
- Activate campaign announcing the opening of the ride
- Respond to enquiries and registration of riders
- Collection of payments for deposits
- Monitor the numbers to prevent excess registrations
Lead up to the Ride 6 months prior to departure
- Monthly communication with the riders
- 3 month training program
- Liaise with suppliers in Thailand re accommodation and numbers
- Assist the riders in their individual fundraising efforts
- Review and update risk matrix
- Review and update insurance cover
- Book Hotels, Flights
- Design the riding kit
- Seek sizing from each of the riders for their riding kit
- Ensure each of the riders are on track with the training and fundraising
- Receipt of riding kit from Italy and dispatch of riders bags to each of the riders, both national
- Final list of riders to suppliers and hotels
- Communicate with those riders who have failed to raise the minimum amount to qualify
- Ensure each of the riders
- Payment to suppliers
- Website facilitating donations
During the ride
- Introduction briefing to each of the riders
- Bike fit
- Movement from each hotel and day or riding
- Dealing with injury and/or illness
- Manage the capacity of the riders and their experience
- Social media campaign to promote experience
- Post the ride
- Safe completion of the ride
- Final ride dinner
- Partners program
- Interaction with children’s home
- Exit survey
- references from here is appropriate or other academic or peer reviewed articles are also appropriate:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK 5th Edition. 2013. Project Management Institute. (Available as an e-book)
- Bentley, C. 2002. Prince 2: A Practical Handbook, 2nd Edition, Butterworth Heinemann.
- Burke, R. 2013. Project management planning and control techniques (5th Edn),John Wiley & Sons ltd, there are several ISBNs 978-1-118-56135-6 (pbk)
- Kerzner, H. 2014. Project Management – Best Practices: Achieving Global Excellence, 3rd Edition
- Kerzner, H. 2014. Project Recovery: Case Studies and Techniques for Overcoming Project Failure. (Available as an e-book)
- Kerzner, H. 2013. Project management metrics, KPIs, and dashboards: a guide to measuring and monitoring project performance. 2nd Edition. John Wiley & Sons. (Available as an e-book)
- H. 2013. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, by, 2013, 11th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Australia.
- Kerzner, H. 2009. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling, 10th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Australia.
- Kerzner, H. & Saladis F. P. 2013. Project Management Workbook and PMP/CAPM Exam Study Guide, 11th Edition 2013, John Wiley.
- Meredith, Shafer, Mantel and Sutton. 2014. Project Management in Practice, John Wiley & Sons ISBN978 1 118 67466 6
- Roudias, J. 2015. Mastering principles and Practices in PMBOK, Pince 2, and Scrum: Using Essential Project Management Methods to Deliver Effective and Efficient Projects (FT Press Project Management), Pearson Education.
- Schwalbe, K. 2016. Information Technology Project Management (8th Edn), Cengage Learning. ISBN 13 978 1 285 45234 0
- Schwalbe, K. 2013. Information Technology Project Management, 7th Edition, Information Technology Project Management, 6th Edition, 2010.
- Tomanek, M., Cermak, R., & Smutny, Z. 2014. A Conceptual Framework for Web Development Projects Based on Project Management and Agile Development Principles. Proceedings of The European Conference On Management, Leadership & Governance, 550-558.
- Link https://ezproxy.lib.monash.edu.au/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=99239893&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Turner, J. R. 2015. The Handbook of Project based Management (2015) (4thEdn) Mc Graw Hill New York – ISBN 0-07-707656-7
* Internet referencing are those references that are identified solely through the internet – these are not classified as ejournals. Internet sources need to be assessed carefully. White papers are an accepted resource but again the depth of information contained within should provide value and should come from a trusted internet source. For example, Gartner, IBM, SAP, Forrester. If unsure email either myself or your tutors for clarification. Computerworld, Newsweek and other assorted magazines are not acceptable reference material for this type of academic paper.
- 8 to 10 pages for developing a risk register by refering to the case study(attached), tasks list below, and depend on academic references (please see references below).
- one page for the network diagram for project management: