Students will examine a topic of strategic disaster health management and write a strategic report on the issue.
- Stockpiles for pandemic preparedness
Include in your report the following:
- description of the topic and its elements and a discussion of why this topic is important to disaster management.
- Identification of key issues of concern in this topic and their significance.
- What would you recommend should be done to improve the management of this topic?
- What key leadership strategies would be required to make this happen?
This should incorporate conceptual frameworks and leadership principles and should include such data as is appropriate. It should be focused at a strategic level; seeking to identify how this issue could be attended to in your community. The brief should be precise and concise within the range of 1500 to 3000 words.