This paper circulates around the core theme of Describe the links and pairs and calculate the mobility. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 36. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Describe the links and pairs and calculate the mobility.
2. Draw a fully dimensioned drawing of the mechanism shown, making reasonable estimates of all dimensions necessary to define the location of all points A to G.
3. Estimate the mass of the door. You may assume that other mechanism components are massless.
4. Plot the locus of all points from “door closed” to “door open”.
5. Write vector equations relating the location of all points as a function of .
6. Use your equations derived in 5 to plot the x and y position of all points as a function of .
7. Write vector equations relating the velocity of all points as a function of for constant = 1 rad/s.
8. Show velocity vectors, to scale, for all points when the door is fully open, fully closed, = 0° and = -30°. Assume that = 1 rad/s and the door is opening in all cases.