This paper circulates around the core theme of Critical Thinking and Problem Solving for IT together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
There are several goals for the assignment:
• To demonstrate your understanding of some of the concepts behind programming;
• To demonstrate a methodical approach to solving problems; and
• To design and develop algorithms using sequence, selection and iterative constructs and modularisation.
• Carefully read all of the questions and provide solutions to all four questions.
• Word process your solution and convert the whole document to .pdf
• Your assignment will be assessed on how well your solutions have addressed the problem and met the requirements, and on the overall “correctness” of your solutions. Use of appropriate constructs; appropriate messages/error messages; suitable formatting of output; and use of appropriate modularisation techniques are further assessment criteria.