There are several goals for the assignment:
• To demonstrate your understanding of some of the concepts behind programming;
• To demonstrate a methodical approach to solving problems; and
• To design and develop algorithms using sequence, selection and iterative constructs and modularisation.
• Carefully read all of the questions and provide solutions to all four questions.
• Word process your solution and convert the whole document to .pdf
• Your assignment will be assessed on how well your solutions have addressed the problem and met the requirements, and on the overall “correctness” of your solutions. Use of appropriate constructs; appropriate messages/error messages; suitable formatting of output; and use of appropriate modularisation techniques are further assessment criteria.