Presentation and Layout
• Contains all the elements of the submission criteria
Language and Communication
• Is the English expression clear, correct and pleasing?
• Has the specific project task been introduced?
• Has the problem with sugar overconsumption been clearly identified?
Background – Fact Finding
• What are the main sources and drivers of sugar consumption in Australia?
• Has the task been thoroughly researched using appropriate sources?
• Have the facts been integrated into a logical review
• Are the conclusions consistent with found facts?
• Is the idea generation informed by the fact finding?
• Has at least one idea finding tool been proposed (with reason) and
• Is the tool well used?
• Have a number of viable solutions been identified?
• Has a solution been identified?
• Have the strengths and weaknesses of the solution been considered?
• Has a plan for implementation been presented?
• Is the solution feasible?
• Does the conclusion state the recommended solution
• Does the conclusion identify potential strengths and weaknesses in the
• Is the reference list complete and accurate, within the referencing style
that is used?