This paper circulates around the core theme of Construct a fraud scheme that would be less likely to be detected by someone using digital analysis. Assess the chances that you would get caught and which type of analysis is most likely to catch you. Support your scheme and assessment with examples and together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
ACC 578 Week 3 Discussion 1
“Fraud Detection Techniques” Please respond to the following:
- You suspect that the payroll manager is stealing from the company. Construct a plan that would reveal the theft, and recommend techniques that could be used to expose the fraud and also to prevent future payroll fraud. Support your plan with examples.
ACC 578 Week 4 Discussion 1
“Known Fraud Symptoms” Please respond to the following:
- Your management suspects there may be employment fraud occurring at the company. You have been assigned to investigate management’s suspicions. Evaluate the most likely types of employment fraud and recommend preventive measure to mitigate or eliminate employment fraud. Support your recommendation with examples.
- You are the purchasing manager for XYZ Company. Management has accused you of receiving kickbacks from a vendor. You deny the assertion. Analyze the likely reasons that management would be accusing you of this fraud. Based on your analysis, develop a defense to their claim, and include the rationale and examples.
ACC 578 Week 4 Discussion 2
“Unknown Fraud Symptoms” Please respond to the following:
- Construct a fraud scheme that would be less likely to be detected by someone using digital analysis. Assess the chances that you would get caught and which type of analysis is most likely to catch you. Support your scheme and assessment with examples and rationale.
- Your boss is a firm believer that Benford’s Law is the holy grail of fraud detection. Evaluate Benford’s law and propose the most likely types of fraud it could uncover for your boss. Propose the types of fraud it is less likely to detect. Support your proposal with examples.