This paper circulates around the core theme of • Calculate the average of a set of data in Microsoft Excel; together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 96. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Upon completion of this lab, you should be able to:
• Calculate the average of a set of data in Microsoft Excel;
• Run a t-test comparing two sets of data in Microsoft Excel;
• Describe the basic function of attention;
• Describe exogenous and endogenous attention;
• Appreciate how reaction times can be used to investigate cognition;
• Draw preliminary conclusions from reaction time data.