This paper circulates around the core theme of All screen layouts (so you actually need to design screens and include those screenshots of designed screens) together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 288. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Prepare a detailed design document for the user interface for your Museum Guided Exhibition project. Your design document should be based on your Project Requirements and Scope document and your Project Design proposal.
Your design document should include the following sections, as a minimum:
- Design overview;
- Project scope;
- Business and User requirements;
- Key assumptions;
- Design process to be used;
- Interface Design, including the following sections with justification for use:
- All screen layouts (so you actually need to design screens and include those screenshots of designed screens)
- All components identified, with justification for their use;
- Workflow diagrams for major tasks (if required);
- Use of colour, frames and sections;
- Help and user assistance functions;
- Use of icons;
- User task navigation;
- Usability testing and evaluation, including the following sections with justification for use:
- Evaluation aims;
- Evaluation methodology;
- Test audience selection and ethical considerations;
- Evaluation experiments;
- Analysis methodology and procedures.
This is the final design for your project so all the sections in the document should be complete in all
In interface design i.e, point 6, you need to include minimum of,
1) Label all diagrams
2) Font size, type and colour.
3) Background colour.
4) For each diagram specify the design principle used.
In point 7, you need to include minimum of,
1) Cognitive walkthrough (usability testing)
2) For each task
· Convert into a scenario
· Testing design principles (which one)
· List set of questions that are related to design principles.
Your design document should not exceed ~25 pages in length, excluding references. You will need to reference all literature, applications and websites using the APA 6th edition referencing style.