After structural analysis of the Rocket motor casing it is clear that the stress developed at various locations of the casing are within allowable limit and a factor of safety of (FOS) 1.5 is obtained by designing the casing using ASME codes.
2. After observing the stress values of various materials aluminum is having more than 50% high stress values compared to other materials.
3. When displacement taken into consideration margining steel is having 50% low values compared to other materials.
4. So Maraging steel is best suitable for rocket motor casing when displacements taken into consideration because of the displacements developed by the Maraging steel are very low.
1) CFD Analysis for the Solid rocket motor casing also to be performed.
2) Composite Rocket motor casing can be designed and compared with other materials.
3) Design and Analysis of Solid rocket motor insulation can be done.