This paper circulates around the core theme of (a) Each facility shall have and maintain a current, written definitive plan of operation. The plan and related materials shall be on file in the facility and shall be submitted to the licensing agency with the license application. Any significant changes together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
(a) Each facility shall have and maintain a current, written definitive plan of operation. The plan and related materials shall be on file in the facility and shall be submitted to the licensing agency with the license application. Any significant changes in the plan of operation which would affect the services to residents shall be submitted to the licensing agency for approval. The plan and related materials shall contain the following:
(1) Statement of purposes and program goals.
(2) A copy of the Admission Agreement, containing basic and optional services.
(3) Statement of admission policies and procedures regarding acceptance of persons for services.
(4) Administrative organization.
(5) Staffing plan, qualifications and duties.
(6) Plan for training staff, as required by Section 87411(c).
(7) Sketches, showing dimensions, of the following:
(A) Building(s) to be occupied, including a floor plan that describes the capacities of the buildings for the uses intended and a designation of the rooms to be used for nonambulatory residents and for bedridden residents, other than for a temporary illness or recovery from surgery as specified in Sections 87606(d) and (e).
(B) The grounds showing buildings, driveways, fences, storage areas, pools, gardens, recreation area and other space used by the residents.
(8) Transportation arrangements for persons served who do not have independent arrangements.
(9) A statement whether or not the applicant will handle residents` money or valuables. If money or valuables will be handled, the method for safeguarding pursuant to Sections 87215, Commingling of Money, 87216, Bonding and 87217, Safeguards for Resident Cash, Personal Property, and Valuables.
(10) A statement of the facility`s policy concerning family visits and other communication with clients, as specified in Health and Safety Code Section 1569.313.
(11) If the licensee intends to admit and/or specialize in care for one or more residents who have a documented history of behaviors that may result in harm to self or others, the facility plan of operation shall include a description of precautions that will be taken to protect that resident and all other residents.
(b) A licensee who advertises or promotes dementia special care, programming or environments shall include additional information in the plan of operation as specified in Section 87706(a)(2).
(c) A licensee who accepts or retains residents diagnosed by a physician to have dementia shall include additional information in the plan of operation as specified in Section 87705(b).
(d) A licensee who accepts or retains bedridden persons shall include additional information in the plan of operation as specified in Section 87606(f).