• A detail statement of the problem that you would like to examine.
• Research aim(s), objectives and research questions: What are the potential research objectives, questions that can address the problem?
• Justification and potential output of the research project:
Why is your chosen project important both theoretically and practically? What are the potential outputs and outcomes of your research?
• Conceptual framework and research hypotheses:
An analysis of the literature relevant to the research topic that will give you the conceptual basis for conducting this research and to formulate your research hypotheses.
Based on the conceptual framework, research aim(s) and objectives, you need to provide a detail description of the data collection methods, data sources and the methods/tools that you will use to analyses the data.
• Organization of the study:
Write the names of the chapters/sections of your research report, and briefly discuss what you will write in those chapters/sections