Think about a situation in which you may be conducting business with people from other cultures. How might your Code of IT Conduct differ from theirs? Use examples and/or case studies to demonstrate. Make sure that you explain each idea fully andsupport it withcredibleresearch.
As you write, you may consider some of the topics below:
· Ownership of information.
· Preventing spam, e-mail viruses, Denial-of-Service
· Computerized invasion of privacy.
· Policies for handling consumer information or anonymity and identity.
· Releasing buggy or imperfect software.
· Encryption Control Act
· Copyright Protection.