This paper circulates around the core theme of 2. Demonstrate the ability to apply underpinning theory to current methods and techniques used in recombinant DNA technology and genetic engineering. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Cancer Therapies Article
2. Demonstrate the ability to apply underpinning theory to current methods and techniques used in recombinant DNA technology and genetic engineering.
3. Identify and assess the ways in which molecular biology relates to human diseases, with a focus on cancer and its current and future therapies.
In order to communicate complex and detailed subjects, like the future of cancer therapy, to a scientifically literate, but non-specialist audience will require a range of skills that will be developed in this assignment. You will need to engage with much current research in the field and you will also need to understand that research well enough to translate it into a form that is accessible to the audience. This assignment provides you with the opportunity to write creatively about a current ‘hot’ topic in order to develop your communication skills and give you an experience of writing in a different scientific style.
You are required to write a 1500 word report, including illustrations, in the style of a New Scientist article, on the subject of future cancer therapies that are either currently being developed or are potential therapies for the future.
1. Clearly written article/report in the style of a New Scientist article that is accessible to the scientifically literate, but non-expert, target audience of that publication. (30%)
2. Clear informative summary of a range of different potential cancer therapies with supporting illustrations. (60%)
3. Bibliography of texts used to inform the report/article referred to using the Harvard referencing system outlined in Pears and Shields (2010) Cite them Right. 8th edn. London: Palgrave Macmillan. (10%)
The writer must be English as it is to be written in English, not American or Chinese English. Would rather that not so many American (uni/college) websites were referenced either, I hope you know what I mean by this.
HAVE INCLUDED A FILE called example of a past paper that shows what harvard referencing should look like called EXAMPLE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS.
YOU MUST LOOK AT JOURNALS FOR THIS. Where possible reference from up to date journals (from the last four years) and reference from the suggested reading list at the bottom of the instructions. As a rule use around 1 reference (from different sources) for every 100 words, use journals mainly, up to date books and try to stay away from webpages.
Type of assignment: Report
Word count: 1500 words