This paper circulates around the core theme of 2. Analyse the three key systems and processes and develop the elements of your review strategy. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 108. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1. Describe the key systems and processes used by A. C. Gilbert:
a. supply chain
b. operational systems
c. product/service delivery.
2. Analyse the three key systems and processes and develop the elements of your review strategy. Applying your knowledge of quality management and continuous improvement theory, develop performance and sustainability measures, assessment tools and techniques that you would use to evaluate the effectiveness of the three key systems and processes.
In your report, include if applicable:
a. lists of key result areas (KRAs)
b. lists of key performance indicators (KPIs)
c. a description of performance review processes
d. a sample service level agreement.
3. Using the data provided for results up to 1966, for each of the three key systems, describe how each of your measures, assessment tools and techniques would monitor performance. Include specific examples or hypothetical cases to test the effectiveness of the elements of your review strategy. Write an evaluation of the effectiveness of your review strategy. Suggest improvements to your strategy.
Refer to quality management and continuous improvement theory.
4. Using the data provided for results up to 1966, analyse the variances from plans and targets for the key result areas (KRAs). Include discussion on performance with regards to:
a. quality – design/manufacturing
d. supply chain performance (delivery)
e. business growth – staff and management performance and/or turnover.
5. Discuss trends relevant to the organisation. What trends did A. C. Gilbert fail to identify in the late 1950s?
Consider the strengths and weaknesses of the A. C. Gilbert Company prior to 1960. Discuss the following in your report:
a. market share
f. ability to adapt to change
g. customer service standards
i. employee performance
j. production and manufacturing.
Apply creativity skills to identify missed opportunities to improve business performance. Describe at least one missed opportunity in detail. Include an action plan for implementing the improvement in your report.
6. Imagine the company did not close in 1967 and has somehow managed to continue operations until today. Discuss the possible use of advice from specialists. What specialists could be consulted to advise on and identify new technology or electronic commerce opportunities? Consider:
a. internal – engineers, production staff, manufacturing staff, sales personnel, human resources personnel
b. external – marketing consultants, advertising experts, engineers or designers, IT consultants.
3. Submit your report to your assessor as per the specifications below. Ensure you keep a copy of all work submitted for your records.