1. Write a fictional scenario of how this social performance issue/ethical dilemma could have emerged for people involved with this company;
2. Develop a script in which the central character in this scenario applies the Giving Voice to Values framework to the give voice to his/her values ;
3. Present your script to the class as a role play.
Your group is required to develop a script in which the central character you’re your scenario applies the Giving Voice to Values framework in response to the values conflict or ethical dilemma identified in your scenario. Your script should address:
• What is the ethical dilemma/values conflict presented in your scenario?
• Who are the stakeholders and what is at stake for the key parties (including those who disagree with you)?
• What are the main arguments you are trying to counter? That is, what are the reasons and rationalizations you need to address?
• What levers/arguments could you use to influence those with whom you disagree?
• What is your most powerful and persuasive response to the reasons and rationalizations you need to address? To whom should the arguments be made? When and in what context?
3. Role Play Presentation
Present this script to the class group as a role play. This role play should clearly identify the ethical dilemma from the scenario and demonstrate the application of the GGV framework. The presentation of the script should be clear and enable the audience to engage with the issues. All group members must be meaningfully included. Creativity and expression is encouraged.
Role Play Presentation – 25 marks (7-10 min. in length)
Due date –
Each group will present their role plays during the class workshop.
Groups are then required to nominate one group member to upload both the group’s Scenario and Script as a Word doc or PDF (with the FedUni Business School – Assignment Coversheet attached) via the relevant Turnitin and regular submission links on the course Moodle page.
Please ensure that the names and student I.D. numbers of each group member is listed on the Assignment Coversheet.