This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. What strategies is the company employing for growth? How would you judge the degree of success of these strategies? What growth strategies are Nestle, Unilever and Mars using to grow? together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 96. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Read the case study carefully, guided by the frameworks we learned in class (external/internal scanning, trends in the environment, SWOT, industry analysis, generic strategies, value chain, core and distinctive competencies, market segmentation, business model, etc.)
If you feel you need additional information not contained in the case, feel free to consult other resources on the internet
Be prepared to answer the following questions, which should allow you to answer successfully the questions on the exam:
1. What strategies is the company employing for growth? How would you judge the degree of success of these strategies? What growth strategies are Nestle, Unilever and Mars using to grow?
2. Draw a SWOT matrix for SADAFCO. Discuss the relative strengths of the company vs. its weaknesses, as well as the seriousness of the threats SADAFCO is facing
3. Discuss the industry in which the company operates in terms of Porter’s 5+1 forces
4. Discuss SADAFCO’s business model using the diagram studied in class
5. Distribution is a key dimension of the company’s business model. Discuss the issues relevant in terms of its ability to compete against the foreign entrants
6. Which of Porter’s generic strategies quadrants (broad cost leadership, focus cost leadership, broad differentiation, focus differentiation) do you think the company is closest to? Why?
7. What are the company’s core competencies? How are they leading to competitive advantage? Is it sustainable? Why or why not?
8. Draw a value chain diagram for the company. In which activities is the company adding the most value, in your opinion