This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Understand key contemporary labour market trends and their significance for different kinds of organisation and in different country contexts. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 144. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Resourcing and Talent Planning (5RTP)
When you have completed your assignment, please submit it below. Before submissing please ensure you have inserted your assignment cover sheet as page one and all the details are complete. Without this information your assignment cannot be marked.
This assignment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes:
1. Understand key contemporary labour market trends and their significance for different kinds of organisation and in different country contexts.
3. Know how to contribute to the development of resourcing strategies.
5. Understand how to maximise employee retention.
In consultation with your tutor you are required to select three out of the six questions/tasks below and provide written answers to each on selected.
1. Write a short briefing paper for your Chief Executive Officer assessing the current and likely future features of the state of the labour market. The CEO is particularly interested to know whether conditions in the labour market are likely to tighten or loosen in the future and what must be done to ensure future skills needs are met.
2. Your manager reads an article in which the term `employer of choice` is used. She is keen that your organisation seeks to achieve employer-of-choice status. You are asked to explain what the major advantages would be and what needs to be done in order to achieve this objective. Your answer should make reference to organisations that have positioned themselves as employers of choice.
3. Staff turnover in your organisation is higher than it could be and you have been asked to set out a business case for investing some resources in reducing staff turnover and to identify and explain which measures aimed at improving employee retention would be most appropriate to adopt and why