This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Literature review on Software Define Networking (SDN) together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 120. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills to independently think of innovation. In this assignment students will first learn how to develop knowledge based on current state of the art of an emerging knowledge domain. Then they will learn how to identify plausible security issues in this emerging technology and finally learn the skill of adding knowledge to existing domain by theoretically developing the corresponding protection mechanism for a particular issue.
Description of the assessment:
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a rising concept in computer networking. It is possible to centralize software logically in order to control the behaviour of the network. In contrast to conventional network, in SDN, a network’s control logic is separated from the underlying physical routers and switches. This phenomenon allows network operators to write high-level control programs to specifying the behaviour of the whole network.
This assignment includes four parts-
1. Literature review on Software Define Networking (SDN) 2. Identify three current or future security issues in SDN 3. Develop theoretical security framework against one of the identified security issues in (2) 4. Create a 7-10 minutes presentation and present your work in front of big audiences.
1. Literature review on Software Define Networking (SDN) You need to write 1000 word literature on SDN. Your literature should be supported by at least three (3) academic (Journal/Conference) papers chosen from the current state of the art.
2. Identify three current or future security issues in SDN In this section you will identify three security issues. These issues can be taken from current state of the art or could be evolved from your own independent innovative thinking. This section again must have to be supported by at least two (2) references.
3. Develop theoretical security framework against one of the identified security issues in (2) In this part you need to add knowledge to the existing knowledge domain of SDN. You need to choose one of the issues identified in previous section and develop a theoretical security framework for this particular security issue. 4. Create a 7-10 minutes presentation and present your work in front of big audiences.
Trimester 1, 2016
BN203/MN502 Page 2 of 3
You have to create a 7-10 minutes presentation to present your work in front of large audience
1. Submit softcopy of the assignment report with signed coversheet.
2. Your report should include the following: The cover page must identify student (name and number), teaching staff, and assignment. The assignment must be written using IEEE conference template and should be no more than six (6) pages. 3. Power point slides no more than 12 slides.
Extensions: Requests for an extension