Your Tasks must include the following:( Written in “BLUE” as shown below: 1 to 11)
1. Identifying or selecting a Project to be implemented with Project rationale and
2. Clearly present the Project scope and final goals for the project.
3. Asses the Project options, risks, viability and benefits
4. Define the products or deliverables upon the completion of the said project.
5. Estimate time and cost needed for completing the full project.
6. Provide Project costs and funding
7. Assessing the HR requirement when assembling the Project team.
8. Provide a Project organisation structures
9. Include a Project progress, control mechanisms and reporting framework
10. Analyze task dependencies to identify project’s critical path and project schedule.
11. Provisions for Project closure.
(d) Conclusions and Recommendations (10%) Section 4.0
Direct the end of your report to the Managing Director of the organization
(e) Citations and References (10%) Section 5.0
Harvard-style reference system with in-text and end text referencing list. Have a minimum
of 12 references.