This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Group: Whether subject received calcium (“2”) or placebo (“1”) together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 120. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
You will analyze the dataset “calcium.sav” (in the Homework data files under Resources), which contains results from a randomized comparative experiment that aimed to investigate the effect of calcium on blood pressure in hypertensive men. A treatment group of 10 men received a calcium supplement for 12 weeks, and a control group of 11 men received a placebo during the same period. All subjects had their blood pressure tested before and after the 12-week period.
The following chart is an illustration of the experiment:
1. Group: Whether subject received calcium (“2”) or placebo (“1”)
2. Begin: seated systolic blood pressure before treatment (baseline)
3. End: seated systolic blood pressure after treatment (12 week later)
4. Change: changes in blood pressure (Begin - End)
You will analyze a dataset (muscle.sav, under homework data files) that records normalized muscle activities comparing pre and post treatment performance of three alternative therapies. There are four variables available in this dataset:
1. gender: 1=male, 2=female
2. group: 1=therapy A 2=therapy B 3 =therapy C
3. pre: Muscle activity before treatment
4. post: Muscle activity after treatment.