You are to research an actual business examples and the impact of IT on that business.
1) Does business need IT?
2) Why IT is important for business survival?
3) What is required to apply IT into business? (Cost, planning, designing, equipment,
installation, training, etc...)
4) How does business use IT? (internally such as staff, employees, and externally such
as customers, suppliers)
5) What benefits and advantages does IT
bring to business? (Revenue, flexibility,
reduces cost, etc....)
6) What type of risk does IT bring to business? (security, privacy, confidentiality)
7) How can business maintain and monitor IT?
Your report will be judged on the quality of your research
and report presentation. Your
report is to be in the style of a business report. There is a limit of ten pages excluding
IT in healthcare
IT in food processing
IT in library
IT in transport
IT in airlines
IT in printing and
IT in fishing industry
IT in forestry industry
IT in media
IT in mail and parcels