This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Describe briefly what you see in the selected sequence together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 72. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Why might these stylistic choices have been made?
What do they seem to mean for the sequence and the film?
1. Describe briefly what you see in the selected sequence
2. What is the filmmaker trying to communicate in the sequence?
3. How do – visual image, print, speech music, and sound effects – work together to communicate this message? Which is dominant?
4. Consider the importance of: Set design, lighting, costume, make-up, etc.
5. Movement and appearance of people (acting)
6. Can you divide the sequence into individual scenes (indicated, for example, by shifts of location