Why might these stylistic choices have been made?
What do they seem to mean for the sequence and the film?
1. Describe briefly what you see in the selected sequence
2. What is the filmmaker trying to communicate in the sequence?
3. How do – visual image, print, speech music, and sound effects – work together to communicate this message? Which is dominant?
4. Consider the importance of: Set design, lighting, costume, make-up, etc.
5. Movement and appearance of people (acting)
6. Can you divide the sequence into individual scenes (indicated, for example, by shifts of location