word limit 2000
Marks will be awarded for the following:
1. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of relevant legal principles, legal rules and legal institutions including recognition and assessment of the context in which the law operates.
2. Application of legal knowledge and solution of legal problems.
3. Making and presenting a reasoned and logical argument.
4. Critically evaluating the merits of competing arguments and making a reasoned choice between alternative solutions.
5. Ability to plan and research independently.
6. Effective written communication.