This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Articulate the recent developments in e-business industry and its likely future directions. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 144. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1. Articulate the recent developments in e-business industry and its likely future directions.
2. Compare and explain various types of e-business infrastructure technologies, business models, and payment and security systems in a corporate setting.
3. Formulate and critically evaluate the impact of e-business strategies on organisational processes and outcomes.
4. Demonstrate the technical research skills to assess existing and emerging e-business technologies to transform organisations for competitive advantages.
5. Develop the ability to work independently and contribute as a member of team employing appropriate interpersonal, professional and technical communication skills.
6. Interpret the legal, ethical, social and cultural issues that affect the use, design, and implementation of e-business systems.
7. Build e-business prototype solutions using open source technologies.
• Briefly describe your group project reflections (some of the challenges encountered) in designing your e-business website (250 words).
• List and explain the resources you had researched or used for designing your e-business website as a group (250 words).