. The details needed are:
1. Appropriate research questions: At least 5 research questions
2. World view/philosophy (Main point only)
3. Theory/principle (Main point only)
4. Key concepts (What do you want to highlight)
6. Problem addressed: (main point only)
a. What is wrong with railway operation present system?
b. What is the literature gap?
c. What is lacking in the literature?
7. Consider research ethics (main point only)
8. Main variables or construct in the study (Independent variables and dependent variables)
9. What is the rationale for conducting the research (To justify the need of the research)
10. Target population
11. Method use (Research approach)
12. Main instruments used to collect the data and rationale for the method
13. Outlines the suggested analytical techniques (Including statistical techniques)
14. Expected findings