This paper circulates around the core theme of 1 . Account for the linkages between green energy policy and climate change law and discuss the gap and challenges in achieving greater policy coherence between the two regulatory efforts. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 336. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1 . Account for the linkages between green energy policy and climate change law and discuss the gap and challenges in achieving greater policy coherence between the two regulatory efforts.
2. The WTO agreement on goods is sufficiently flexible to promote renewable energy and energy conservation efforts for sustainable development" Critically discuss.
3. Explain the concept and characteristics of a `green economy` and discuss the role of law in promoting renewable energy at a domestic level to achieve a `green economy’.
4. Discuss the sources of finance for clean energy projects in developing countries and critically examine the challenges facing these countries in attaining development goals within the financing structure.
5. Critically discuss the implications of energy security in energy governance and recommend ways in which sustainability law can address energy security threats.
6. "The geopolitical factors and domestic economic conditions that underlined the `sovereignty over natural resources` principle in the 1960s, have shaped international energy relations and institutions and pose barriers in achieving global energy regulation to combat greenhouse gas emissions" Critically discuss
7. Critically examine a national electricity regulatory framework of a country of your choice and discuss the framework’s effectiveness for promoting a sustainable electricity project or economy