LDR 535 Final Exam
to the path-goal theory, supportive leadership contributes most to subordinate
satisfaction and motivation when the task is
is a facilitating condition according to the social contagion theory of
is the most common indicator of personal integrity in the theories of ethical
is the most likely benefit from using participation in decision making?
decision procedure combines participation with leader control over the final
is the most appropriate strategy for a leader when there is a decision that
involves a conflict among the interests of different stakeholders?
of the major determinants of how and why an individual initiates and sustains
certain behaviors is based on
based on what someone can see, hear, smell, and so forth is called
based on interactions among broad socio-cultural factors is called
theory that leads managers to believe that all employees are inherently lazy,
lacking desire and ambition is
11) The theory that leads managers to more reality testing around
tasks, time, pressures, and so forth, is known as
12) The idea of a hierarchy of needs that includes physiological,
security, social, self-esteem, and self-actualization needs was formulated by:
13) What pace and sequencing of desired changes has received research
14) Which is most likely to be effective for implementing major change?
15) Which action would be considered a guideline for implementing
16) The levels of organization change include
17) The physical/technical layer is:
18) Organizational culture is best described as
19) Which approach to influence culture would be classified as a direct
action by a leader?
20) Which two kinds of power have been found to be related most
strongly to leader effectiveness in motivating subordinates?
over information is likely to give a manager power over
status and influence accorded an emergent leader depends primarily on
power is most likely to result in which type of influence process?
statement about influence objectives is most accurate?
influence tactic would most likely be used laterally as compared to downward?
by a subordinate to a change proposed by the boss is best viewed as
is the best way for a CEO to deal with managers in key positions who continue
to resist a major change?
which stage of growth is it usually most difficult to change an organization’s
three-step change framework consists of these phases
those individuals with lower levels of organizational security, the impact of
change has been equated to a process similar to