This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. A list of the main products and services of the organisation, together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 72. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Activity A – 750 Words
A new manager is starting in the organisation shortly. You have been asked to provide an information sheet to
this new-starter, so that they can gain some understanding of the organisation in preparation for their start.
Write this information sheet ensuring that you include information on all of the following:
1. A list of the main products and services of the organisation,
2. An identification of the main customers,
3. The purpose and goals of the organisation,
4. An analysis of a minimum of 4 external factors and their impact on the business activities of an
5. The structure and at least 4 functions of the organisation,
6. An explanation of how these different functions work together within the organisation to optimise
7. An identification of the culture of the organisation and at least 2 ways this affects operations.
Activity B – 750 Words
Your Executive Directors are proposing to reduce the size of the HR (or L&D section), or even close the
function completely. You are to write a short report to the Board that supports the retention of the HR or L&D
function within the organisation that clearly explains:
1. The organisations strategy,
2. How at least 3 HR (or L&D) activities support the organisation’s strategy,
3. Three ways HR (or L&D) professionals support line managers and their staff,
4. The role that the HR (or L&D) function has to the overall success of the business.